Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things I Think

I still hate Cindy Crosby. Caps need to win the Cup now. Ryan Miller is an absolute beast. My USA Hockey hat is key. I enjoy playing sink the biz and making a wizard stick. Whenever I drink Goldschläger, I can't help but sing the Big Red Gum Song. Maybe the Notre Dame basketball team is better without Luke Harangody. I think the Redskins should draft OT Bruce Campbell from Maryland. The dude is a freak of nature. Nick's Michigan hockey jersey is bad luck for him. Ben in "How to Make it in America" reminds me of C Mart. Bands I am enjoying right now include Yeasayer, The Whigs, Dirty Heads, Gorillaz, and Dan Black. Role Models is a funny movie.

Quotes of the Weekend

Reddig: "I hate him so much." (Referring to Crosby)

Grabowski: "This place is trouble." (Referring to Vegas)

Bloody: "I hate him more then the 9/11 hijackers." (Referring to Crosby)

Matta: "OWU = Worst Warm Up Tape Ever." (Referring to the Lynchburg-OWU game)

Brian: "That bitch." (Referring to Crosby)

Clark: "Thou shall not pass." (Referring to the wizard stick)

No comments:

Post a Comment