Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Mixed Bag

Words of the Week

Manifestation- a clear appearance, "a manifestation of great emotion."
Unethical- not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior.

My Own Lacrosse Clinic should be called:

The William McCulloch Clinic
Liam's Lacrosse Academy
NAAA LAX!
The X-Factor Situation
Lefty Lasers Sesh
Learning the Roll Dodge


Some people claim I have "Shifty Eyes." Maybe but one of the reasons I used them was in lacrosse. I could see my teammates out of the corner of my eye. Peripheral vision is what they call it. Always one step ahead of the defense was my goal. I for one think they are a good thing to have and I don't care what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Learning the Roll Dodge should be your late night ESPN lax coaching video.

    ReplyDelete