Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Thoughts

Gilbert Arenas is an idiot. Auburn had to beat Northwestern 3 times. Northwestern was trying to be like Boise State on the fake field goal and failed miserably. Favorite quote by pretty Ricky during the game, "the ball caused the fumble." I am glad Bobby Bowden went out a winner. Andrew from the Real World DC is sarcastic and hilarious. I enjoyed Avatar, the storyline and special effects were amazing. I shouldn't push people, i will work on that one. The vodka cooler is always trouble. Neimo loves VT and picking people up. Grabowski's New Years scarf is a fashion do. I think Tommy Cheeseballs from True Life should make an appearance on the Jersey Shore show. Julian Casablancas is talented. The Caps should play in the Winter Classic next year. I love my new Under Armour longsleeve mock. I also love my new phone, the Samsung Rogue! Esposito's is fine dining. Soundgarden is reuniting after a 12 year break!

No comments:

Post a Comment