Monday, January 18, 2010

Thoughts

Lame Kiffin is a snake. Julian Edelman is the new Wes Welker. Darrelle Revis should have been the Defensive Player of the Year. Brett Favre still has that mojo. Sidney Rice and Marques Colston are big time wideouts. Kurt Warner is a HOF Quarterback. I would like to see a Saints-Colts or Vikings-Jets Super Bowl. Glee should not have won a Golden Globe for Best Television Series, Musical, or Comedy; it should have been The Office. If loving the Jersey Shore is wrong, I don't want to be right. Ke$ha is the new Miley. Heidi Montag will soon be a plastic doll. Steve Nash is a hockey player in a basketball players body. The Capitals are the best team in the Eastern Conference. I hate people that talk during movies. I don't like waiting in long lines. A Bear Fight is not really a smart decision. I still love Jager Bombs. I respect the Union Jack's bouncers now. Blue Jesus is pretty good. Rock Star is an underrated movie. I donated 10 bucks to Haiti and so should you.

1 comment: