Monday, May 31, 2010

Fast Food Review

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick-Fil-A

This sandwich rivals the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. It looks exactly like the Original Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich except the chicken patty has that orangey/reddish/peppered color that usually is found on spicy chicken patties. Really, the only difference between your regular Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich and the Spicy version is the chicken patty, which is spiced up with a seasoned blend of peppers. I sat in a Spicy VIP Booth for this testing of the new sandwich which is alright in my book!

•Pros- Finally a version of the classic with some heat. Goes well with the buttermilk ranch dipping sauce.
•Cons- I still prefer the original. I recommend including lettuce/tomato standard instead of offering it for a slightly higher price. Pickles don’t work as well with the spicy version.

I rate it 8 out of 10 stars.

I also recommend the Chick-Fil-A breakfast menu! Try it, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment