Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movie Review: "The Social Network"

9/27/10 Regal Cinemas Gallery Place Stadium 14 7:30pm Running Time: 2 hours

I went with Hartmanium for this sneak preview. This theatre needs some AC, hook a brother up. I thought the movie was perfectly done. Jesse Eisenberg (Adventureland, Zombieland) is slowly becoming one of my favorite actors. I thought Justin Timberlake (Alpha Dog)fit his role well in this one. I think Rooney Mara will be an up and coming actress. The score for this movie is done by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. I have to say I was mesmerized by the soundtrack, it flowed and fit the scenes in flawless fashion. No spoilers in this review. Check out Everything Hartman for the official review. I give the film 4 out of 5 stars and the score gets 4.5 out of 5 stars. The Social Network hits theatres October 1st.

Just as you can't stop yourself from checking into Facebook more than once a day, you'll find yourself drawn to The Social Network again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment